You DON't have to limit your activities or give up your independence anymore - THANKS TO SEIZURELINK!
Discover how SeizureLink Users and their Caregivers live fuller lives, get some relief, and sleep a little better with the new standard in consumer alerting systems.
If you're a caregiver for someone with sustained tonic muscle contractions, then you know what it's like to lie awake at night waiting, to give up sleeping in your own bed, and to stay within visual sight of your loved one at all times.
And if you are an adult, you worry how tonic events will impact your ability to do your job, your capability to care for your children without supervision, and your freedom to experience a regular social life.
In other words, your zone of independence is small, and you limit activities because you just can't predict when the next event will happen.
With this in mind, it could mean missing out on play dates, sports, and even that rite of passage: living alone.
Now, there may not be a cure for this limiting disorder---yet.
However, there is a way to regain your independence and live a fuller life.
What would that look like for you...for your family...and for your life?
Imagine a world of greater self-sufficiency---saying "yes!" where you now have to say "no"- and still being connected to the help you need, when you need it most.
SeizureLink is your key to this new and bigger world.
Before you read the science behind SeizureLink and how it works, let's get down to basics.
"Before SeizureLink I was just a big ball of worry, constant worry. My son was having a lot of seizures in his sleep. How could I know if he was in trouble? How would I be able to help him? I tried other devices, things that would alert us if he seized, but none of them even came close to doing what SeizureLink does for us. The first night we put it on him, it alerted us that he was having a seizure at 5:50 am. I immediately felt relief. We are so thankful! " - Linda
The SeizureLink System:
The new standard in personal alerting systems based on muscle, not motion.
Here’s How It Works In 3 Easy Steps!
3 Essential Tools Needed to Live a Fuller, More Independent Life (and get help in Seconds)
1. An accurate way to recognize potentially serious events at the muscle level.
- sEMG Technology - The muscle signal, the new standard
- Fastest alerting and links - Alerts in 9 seconds* - so help can arrive as soon as possible
- More accurate - 94% accuracy rate* - so you can sleep better at night
- Fewer false alarms - only 1 per 82 nights* - so you can have confidence in the alerts
2. A reliable system to alert caregivers within seconds.
- Phone call and app alerts to give you more confidence
- "Call for Help" button to give you more ways to stay connected
- Automated logging of alerted events in the App's Seizure Diary so that you can easily record and manage your data
- Operational alerts so that the Caregiver always knows the status of the Wearer
3. A seizure diary and product design that's easy to use and that you control.
- Easily replace batteries while on the arm so you never have to wait for a recharge
- Small and lightweight so that you forget it's on - the size of a sugar packet
- Wearers can add up to 10 Caregivers so you can help be certain help will arrive
- Location-based alerts for Caregivers so you can get to your Wearer
- No need for approval from your doctor or insurance provider since SeizureLink is a consumer product
AND...Alerts, Notifications, and Seizure Diary Reports Included at No Additional Charge 👍
How does SeizureLink change lives? Our customers say it best:
"I don’t have to worry so much while I am alone with my kids and worrying that they will be alone and afraid. I like that it will alert a caregiver immediately, so they can get to me quickly. They can help me, but they can also comfort my kids and help them, so they won’t be as scared. Before I used the SeizureLink System I felt like I was locked up in a little shell, if that makes sense. Now I have more freedom – a lot more freedom. And it feels really good" -Chris
"The energy it takes to be constantly on alert is exhausting, and it’s a very stressful way to live - just waiting for something to go wrong. SeizureLink has given me more confidence and reassurance. It’s nice to know that if something happens to me, my husband/caregiver will be notified and can help me, if needed. SeizureLink has been helpful in allowing me to feel more independent." -Christalle
Because of SeizureLink I am more aware of my seizures and how often the happen. I didn’t really have that before. I also feel more comfortable because I know that if I have a seizure, someone will be there to help me, and I won’t be by myself. That is a pretty big deal to me” – Debra
"I have a lot more privacy now because my family isn't worried all the time. I don’t have to have someone with me all the time. I can also do the things I love to do, like dance! I can pursue that and I don’t have to worry, so it’s better." - Sheridan
Increase your independence, gain peace of mind for the safety of your loved one, and be able to think about something other than the next events for a change - without feeling guilty
The Monitor alerts Caregivers using the SeizureLink App. After the Monitor alerts with lights and an audible alarm, the SeizureLink System uses Bluetooth connectivity to send alerts to the Wearer's mobile device, and then a phone call and alerts are sent to Caregivers via the smartphone app. Wearers can have up to 10 Caregivers and Caregivers can have up to 4 wearers.
A Powerful Monitor That Weighs Only 1 Ounce
The SeizureLink Monitor is a small and lightweight device that only weighs 1 oz. It can easily be adhered to the belly of the biceps on adults and children with an arm circumference of 6 inches. It’s discreet, and non-invasive so it can be integrated into any busy or active lifestyle without worry. Its dimensions are 2.5 inches by 1.7 inches by 0.6 inches. Comparatively, it is roughly the size of a sugar packet.
A Closer Look At Our Unique Dual-Placement, Non-Invasive Electrode Patches
Here’s Exactly What You Will Get When You Invest in Your Loved Ones with the SeizureLink System Today!
- 1 SeizureLink Biceps Monitor
- 2 Rechargeable EZ Battery Trays
- 16 Dual-Placement Electrodes (~1 Month Supply)
- 1 Convenient Charging Dock
- 1 Wall & USB Charger (110-220V)
- 1 Easy-To-Follow Quick Start Guide
- FREE Mobile App (Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Alerts, Notifications and Seizure Diary Reports Included at No Additional Charge 👍
- Friendly Customer Service and Support
- Easy Setup Process Complete With Tutorial Videos, User Manual
Want to know if the SeizureLink System is right for you?
It really comes down to one simple question: Do you or someone you care for experience sustained tonic muscle contractions that last at least 9 seconds?
If you answered yes to this question, then SeizureLink could be a GOOD fit for you! But, if you answer yes to these additional questions, SeizureLink could be a GREAT fit for you:
- Are you interested in more personal independence for you and your loved one - while maintaining a reliable link to each other?
- Would you like to be able to sleep at night without worrying about what you'll miss?
- Would you like to easily track your data in a seizure diary that you can share with your Caregivers and doctors?
- Would you like to worry less about potential events 24/7 so you can enjoy life more?
- Would you like to engage in everyday activities without setting off multiple false alarms?
- Do you want to be able to live a fuller life without having to give up your independence?
- Would you like to be alerted with a phone call and location of your loved one when an event occurs?
- Would you like a system that doesn't charge for alerting or for access to your data?
- Does your wearer have an arm circumference of at least 6 inches?
If you can say yes to any of those questions, the good news is that SeizureLink could be RIGHT for you.
Want to talk to a real person before you buy?
Call us at 1-833-277-5465 to discuss the typical events you or your loved one has.
Purchase The SeizureLink System Today For a One-Time Low Investment of Only $499
"You have allowed me to feel safer and in control of my life with this device. Knowing I am able to have my caregiver notified is simply the beginning of having my life back! I will forever be indebted to you!" -Chantel
Your Purchase Is Risk Free Thanks To Our 30-Day Satisfaction
Money Back Guarantee And 1-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase of the SeizureLink System. In order to remove risk from your purchase, we’d like to offer you a complete 30-day Satisfaction Money Back guarantee, as well as a 1-year limited warranty on your investment. If you’re unhappy for any reason within 30 days after your purchase, simply return your device and we’ll happily refund your purchase less shipping. To read our entire return and refund policy in detail, please be sure to visit here.
What Happens if You Do Nothing?
You've read everything about SeizureLink, and if you've come this far you've nodded your head more than a few times.
You get what this kind of system can do for your personal freedom, your family, and your life.
And even though you want more freedom...we understand it can be a little bit scary to make a change. Even if you don't like your current situation, there is certain comfort in the status quo.
Sure, you could wait...
But, if you are ready to increase your independence, gain peace of mind for the safety of your loved ones, and even be able to sleep a little better, purchase your SeizureLink System today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Out of Range
- Loose Electrode
- Low Battery notification so you know when it’s time to swap out the battery. The battery may be changed while the SeizureLink unit is on the biceps.
- Wearer connection status on the Caregiver App so you know if your Hero is on the System and linked or not.
Yes. sEMG is a muscle signal. To recognize it accurately, the SeizureLink Monitor must be placed on the biceps. For proper placement and alerting, it must be placed right on top of what is called the ¨belly¨ of the biceps.
We offer 2 options to replenish your electrode supply so that you never run out.
1. Pay-As-You-Go let's you buy the quantity you want with no commitment.
2. Auto-Renewal Plans offer the best pricing and provides for automatic shipping at 2, 6 or 12-month intervals.
With both options, you can save by buying more boxes of electrodes in a single purchase.
The SeizureLink product initially will only be available in the U.S. We will announce our plans for other countries in 2019.
No. The SeizureLink System is not a medical device, nor is it cleared by the FDA for medical device application. It is not cleared to monitor, treat, diagnose, or prevent a medical condition, nor is it intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
"We were part of the trial study. SeizureLink is an excellent product for detecting tonic clonic seizures for your loved one. The alert system works very well with the app and it can be used while you're at home or while you're away from your loved one. The team works very hard to keep updates coming quickly. I highly recommend it as a great tool to bring fast help and peace of mind for your loved one."
"SeizureLink delivers accurate results quickly to alert caregivers when a tonic-clonic seizure has occurred. It has given me reassurance and more independence. I recommend this device over other seizure alert devices I've tried in the past, due to accuracy and fast alerts."
Lightweight and simple to use. My tactile-defensive daughter doesn't notice she's wearing it.
SeizureLink is personal to us.
When a young boy suddenly developed nocturnal seizures, his mom spent many anxious nights watching him sleep, afraid to leave him alone because of the unpredictable onset of his events. His family tried all available seizure detection technologies without success.
Along with a group of seasoned medical professionals, the family founded Brain Sentinel whose primary goal was to help families when a loved one suffers.
Now, Brain Sentinel Consumer Systems is making sEMG technology available in the home. Our goal is to provide products that offer the most accurate and quickest link between an event occurring and help
We get it. And we’re here to help.